In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Been Working Hard

I've been busy working hard in Galveston, Texas the last two days. I might post something about it later, but I'm too tired at the moment.

I've noticed the spammers have been concentrating heavily on my post titled "Cantaloupe" the last few days. At the rate their going, it will be the most clicked on post before it's all over. So, if you're trying to get hits for revenue, just type "Cantaloupe" in the title box and wait fro results.

2 comments:

  1. Gratz on your "There Be Dragons Here" Victory

    DarkJade-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was trying to write a post about it last night, but the internet was having weather problems.

    ReplyDelete