In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, February 25, 2013

Meanwhile, At The Oscars

Michelle Obama appeared at the Oscars and presented the award for "Best Picture:. I wouldn't really care, because I don't give a rodent's fanny about Hollywood, but I'm thinking some of my tax dollars paid for the plane ride. That's a pet peeve I've held for years. Taxpayers dollars are not for personal use and that includes everyone, President and family included. If they want to pay for their trip out of their own pocket, get after it. Just don't insult me by living a lavish lifestyle on my dime. I've worked too hard and the insult is taken to heart.

1 comment: