In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Definitions

Oppressive is defined as "unreasonably burdensome or severe". Tyranny is defined as: "oppressive power". So, it's reasonable to describe any form of government that forces some individuals to pay for the needs of another individual as tyrannical. Regardless of your opinion, or unwillingness to allow the continuance of a societal problem, you have only have two choices: comply, or face the wrath of the government.

So, when you go to work tomorrow, and realize there are people that have no intention of doing so, and the government will ruin your life - maybe even kill you - if you fail to give them the money they demand to support this type of system, remember it's not tyranny if you don't say something, or write those that sit in expensive offices in Washington, D.C. and ignore your plight.

No comments:

Post a Comment