In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

Free Training

While many complain and demand the removal of private ownership, many teachers are taking advantage of free training and going for their concealed permit. That's a good thing. Considering that criminals ignore most laws and all politics, the best chance of survival is being armed. We need good teachers and I have the feeling it's the good teachers that are taking care of acquiring a concealed carry permit.

I'm not going to link an article. Use a search engine and you'll find this is happening all over the United States and there are lots of articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment