In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

As the Leaks are Stopped

It's looking as though the leaks from the current administration are dwindling. As they stop, the liberal media is becoming upset. This I like, since it exposes more of the arrogant stupidity of the media. While they scramble to continue their narrative, Trump shows he's in control by tweeting something they know is his way of poking them with a stick.

I like this; too much of the media is run by those willing to commit sedition to continue their power. They deserve to be punished, and their power needs to be returned to the media willing to publish only verifiable facts.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't think he has any new tweets. Any tweet, whatever the tweet, causes the media to realize they have no control of what he wants to relate to the United States.

      Delete
    2. OK. Thought I might have missed one.

      Delete