In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, July 28, 2017

If You Had Any Doubts

John McCain is not good for the United States. Many thought that for years, including fellow P.O.W.'s that were in the Hanoi Hilton. While this opinion wasn't shared by many, it was mostly due to doubts, and ignorance; until last night's vote.

After McCain's vote of no on starting the process of ridding the U.S. of Obamacare, it's more than clear he's only a worn-out, has-been, lying word merchant. He never intended to do what he proclaimed he would in the past.

May his days in the Senate be numbered. He's useless, as far as I'm concerned, and a traitor to the constituents he supposedly represents, and a danger to the safety of the United States.

2 comments:

  1. At some point, years of disservice to the nation outweighs any notion of him having been a hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've researched the web for information on McCain. While he finds favor with the media, and the Washington crowd, many that served with him or under him, didn't like him, and had no respect for someone that used privilege to open doors most would never have available. That, and a dislike for his actions that indicated he was obviously the son of a powerful man. He could get away with actions never allowed for the washed masses.

      Delete