In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 10, 2017

Strange Behavior

George Lopez, the comedian, is now another member of the group that committed attempted career suicide. I won't link to the story, but it's all over the internet, and I have a feeling his ass pocket will be bruised badly by his behavior. Of course, he'll be the darling of the liberal crowd, which if there's any justice, will have to attend any performance without any security, or police presence. Time will tell, but if he appears on anything I'm watching, including commercials, I'm changing the channel, and telling anyone that's around what a sorry piece of puke crap George Lopez became.

For those in Houston, George is coming to Houston in September. I recommend you don't go to his show. You probably can't change his politics, but you sure don't have to finance his strange behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment