In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 31, 2017

Silence of the News Readers

Debbie Shultz is in a world of trouble. Of course, the news readers for the alphabet networks aren't saying much, so it's probably safe to assume she's guilty of something; and there's a good possibility her immediate future is not very rosy. She knows too much, the crimes she might be involved with are very serious, and the crowd she's been running with really don't care much about the rules of law, or the moral consequences of harming your fellow humans.

I think her best move is to come clean, turn over a few of the rotten reprobates she dealt with, and hope they give her a slot in the witness protection program. She'll need that. Regardless of her stature, she's fish bait to those willing to do just about anything to assume, and keep their power. I doubt she follows this advise, and expect just about anything to happen.

4 comments:

  1. She'll commit suicide br shooting herself in the back of her head twice, or she'll enter witness protection program as a poodle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the hair down pat, so a poodle is a good choice.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Maybe a funding page to send he on a one way trip to an active volcano.

      Delete