In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

Lining Up the Goats

While the media, and many in the nation's capitol, have tried to ignore a certain prosecution, it's coming, and I'm wondering who will be the goats, when the charges are filed.

It will be interesting to watch, but Hillary Clinton's campaign, and the candidate, have more spare baggage than they can carry. How far the lower echelon will go to protect those above is yet to be determined, but I have the feeling it won't be much. They're vermin, and vermin will devour their own to survive.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now we wait to see if Sessions is what they say he is. Personally, I think he'll fail.

      Delete
    2. He can either continue his job, or be fired, and his successor will find Sessions failed to do his job, and Session's legacy will not be nearly as shiny as they want us believe.

      Delete