In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Bothering Thought

I'm pretty sure the majority of people that are citizens of the U.S. haven't a clue of what is written in the Constitution. This bothers me, especially when polls say that almost half of the citizens polled don't have a problem with the government spying on them.

It's not an option, for those that are ignorant. Collecting information on any citizen requires a subpoena, with details that specifically describe what is being collected and for what reason. All of this requires court approval, so overzealous law enforcement is not allowed to abuse the power of law.

So, this NSA crap is getting irritating. I don't care they have a ton of citizens willing to give up their rights out of ignorance, or that a bunch of ignorant, piss-ant hired lackeys in Washington thought it was a good idea. They don't have that power, shouldn't have that power and anyone that abuses that power should be thrown under the jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment