In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Heat Is Brutal

According to the NWS, the temperature has been in the upper 80's and lower 90's the last few days. It probably is, 5 feet above the ground, in the shade, with a northern exposure.

In my world - on top of sun baked concrete- it's over 100 and the high humidity doesn't allow any cooling.

Can you say heat cramps? Good. I knew you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment