In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This Is Disturbing

A secret Israeli military installation was revealed by bid requests, including a substantial amount of pages with accurate details of the proposed facility. From a strategic standpoint, it sucks for Israel. From the standpoint of a U.S. taxpayer, of which I am one, it follow the rules of transparency, which requires the government to show expenditures and details methods to secure bids.

So, this one is disturbing. From the article, you can see a substantial amount of money is being funneled into Israel, which is constantly fighting for survival. Also, you can see how feckless the U.S. government has become and how the hand that feeds may not be feeding who is intended.

Meanwhile, our government fights against energy independence, which forces us to continue buying oil that helps fund the enemies of Israel. It's madness and I'm tired of sweating all day to pay for it.

4 comments:

  1. I'd hate to be the person who decided there would be no harm in revealing details of an Israeli missile base. The Mossad has proven they have the means to find out who you are and aren't afraid to take matters into their own hands regardless of where they find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what happens, it will be ugly.

      Delete
    2. I doubt it. I have the feeling he's useful and they're getting something from him that few would know about.

      Delete