In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

They Closed The Plantation

The Supreme Court gutted the Voter's Rights Act, with a decision today. The liberal bigots on the bench didn't agree to the majority decision, but they, like Holder, enjoy the power of screwing with the elections of people that don't like being on the government progressive plantation.

Holder is threatening to punish freed states for taking advantage of the removal of their shackles. All I can write is: Go suck an egg Holder. Your bigoted, racist days of trying to keep the South down are over.

2 comments:

  1. A rotten putrid foul death-dealing egg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the Voter's Rights act was necessary, so is the end of the act, when it's not necessary.

      Delete