In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Here We Go Again

There's a huge bill being tossed around the Senate, which will "solve" our immigration problems. It's so "wonderful", we can't even imagine the wonderfullness, so we can read it after it's passed.....just like the dumbasses in the Senate - if they ever decide to read what they signed.

Some of it, from what I read, is so garbled with illegible notes, even those wanting to read the bill would still have no idea what it entails. Otherwise, the bill writers are bypassing the usual legal gibberish and going straight to incomprehensible.

I don't know about you, but I don't need another one of these efforts by Congress to "help". I vote they all go home, they close Washington, D.C. and we tar a feather the first handful as they cross the Beltway. About two dozen should do. I'm betting Harry Reid will be first in line.....we can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment