In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Get Off My Lawn!

That's what I feel like today; except it would be "Get off my world!".

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully, it can only get better from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our government, most bureaucrats, and too many in the media are like snot-nosed rug rats without supervision. They need disciplining and some need to be thrown into an active volcano.

      Delete
  2. I don't know where I'm a gonna go, when the volcano blows (thought it called for a little Buffett there. Works for me every time.)

    ReplyDelete