In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's Not Even June...

...and it's already time for potassium/mineral supplements and heat cramps. Blech!

6 comments:

  1. It's too bad there isn't a way to combine your climate and mine. Cooler, less humid summers for you and warmer winters for me. It's a nice dream.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have. It's called California.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I ended up in the ER with low potassium, no magnesium, completely dehydrated and I hadn't been outside all day! Ya never know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After burying a brother due to dehydration and heat stroke, heat makes me apprehensive.

      Delete
  3. What Vicki said! Though I'm liking the current 70ish highs in mid Michigan we had yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer in the colder climate areas is wonderful, from what I understand. Considering the brutal winters, it's only fair there's some consolation for the misery.

      Delete