In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

So, Where Did Everyone Go?

I know I haven't written much lately, but that's no reason to not post a comment.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's one. I can only hope for comments in amounts of two digits.

      Delete
    2. It ain't easy :)

      Glad we enjoy similar tastes in music!

      Delete
  2. You are one of my daily reads.

    Four

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I sometimes neglect to post, but it's usually due to working out of town or downright laziness.

      Delete
  3. There must be something in the air, I've noticed several of the blogs I follow have been in a posting slump. Not like I've ever enjoyed a huge following, but I'm down to one or two views a day. I can only assume that the same things that keep us from posting keep us from commenting....

    Oh, five.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll accept that as a good reason.

      I was leaning towards voyeurism, but some might be offended.

      Delete
    2. Six, I think its summer coming....

      Delete