In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 23, 2014

Getting Down To Brass Tacks

The V.A. scandal is simmering; some might say the pot is about to boil over.

From my personal observations from people I know, the V.A. has always been a bureaucratic pile of crap. The incompetence, and lack of compassion, led to many unpleasant experiences.

Now, with the evidence people died, due to neglect, it's apparent the V.A. has passed incompetence into the realm of criminal negligence.

So, we now have a group of government employees that pissed off those that were taught to create mayhem with as little resources as possible. When you add the possibility of terminal illnesses and the intense anger of neglect, future events can be really, really ugly.

I don't know about you, but if I worked for the V.A., I'd be spending a lot of time looking over my shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. My brother had Army related problems and the VA at first didn't care. Then he found a good Doctor who really cared and helped him as much as he could. That doctor made the last years of his life a little better. But as a whole the VA tends to bite it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good he found a competent doctor. Many don't, or never get the chance to find one.

      The V.A. is a government entity and I've never found one that didn't crush individuality, innovative thinking and a willingness to excel.

      Delete