In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, August 20, 2012

Another Day....

...another 24 hours of unending political commentary and campaigning.

I think most people already made up their minds. The country is polarized, but it's way beyond political discussion at this point. It's about survival and the demand that nobody rides for free. One side wants an end to government sponsored thievery; the other has its hand out.

I know who will eventually win. They always do, whether it's by the process of polite elections or otherwise. Nothing is free; never has been; never will be. Expecting anything else is foolish and never ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment