In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If This is True, Geithner is a Douche Bag

This article states that the pensions of Delphi workers were sacrificed in the GM bailout fiasco for the simple reason they weren't in a union. To add insult to injury, the typical government agency that regulates such things was pushed to the side and the Treasury Department, led by little Timmy, arbitrarily sacrificed the pensions for political gain and lied about their efforts. Not only was this unethical, it was illegal.

I guess they can get Holder to prosecute, right after they pull a miracle from a unicorn's ass and million dollar bills fall from the sky.

While many think this won't change, they're wrong. The changes are coming, since this administration has made enemies more powerful than they imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment