In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lost

Joe Biden appears to be suffering from memory problems associated with age. Many do, and most function very well, since they are in a situation where their decisions aren't world changing. With Biden being the Vice President, memory problems may not be a good idea; especially when you consider he doesn't even know where he is campaigning, and the implications when applied to possible access to some dangerous buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment