In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, August 17, 2012

Obama Want's Five Years of Romney's Tax Returns

I think Obama should handle this like a man. He wants the tax returns, he should agree to meet with Romney, in private with his college transcripts. At that point, he can decide if it's a good trade, or not.

But...he'll never do that, so Romney needs to tell him to kiss his ass, continue to pound him on the economy, point out the failures of Solyndra and the White House involvement, and ask why Obama wanted to kill so many old folks by gutting Medicare.

No comments:

Post a Comment