In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Presidential Qualification I Think We Need

I think every President should be required to take a test with physics questions, such as:

"What is the second law of thermodynamics?", or

"What is the speed of light?", or

"What the hell was going through your mind when you suggested spending so much public money for solar power?"

There are only two answers our current President can truthfully provide:

1. I'm as dumb as a box of rocks.
2. I'm willing to launder money from the public to finance my campaign.

Personally, I think both answers apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment