In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Etiquette

Since I'm new at blogging, I'm ignorant on many things. I have learned there are lots of different things you can do with your blog, including editing, changing the look of the blog, deleting spam, a transporter button, and statistics. It's all pretty neat, especially the transporter button. The Bahamas are beautiful.

I'm hesitant to push the "monetize" button. I have a feeling hundred dollar bills will start falling from my DVD drive and I'll fail to report the correct income to the IRS.

Anyway, as I was looking at the stats, I realized that LeAnn's blog was the source of the majority of the page visits. As I thought about this, I realized there must be some method of showing appreciation, even if I did send her the link and hope she wouldn't send me some nasty email telling me she thought I was a pond scum, opportunistic, reprobate bastard.

So, LeeAnn, thanks for mentioning my blog. I'm guessing it's like asking someone for a jump at the convenience store. It's really kind and I'm sorry I didn't have any jumper cables.

When I figure out the "monetize" button, I'll set it so it starts dropping hundred dollar bills from your DVD drive. It might take awhile, so don't go and finance a Mercedes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm counting on once you score a publishing deal, I'll get a mention in the frontpiece, just mysterious enough that I can trade it for an interview on Craig Ferguson's show, where basically I'll just sit and drool because I'm an accent tart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I came over on LeeAnn's advice, and I've enjoyed what you've offered! You're on my feedreader now, so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeeAnn rocks. Anyone with a funny bone would be stupid not to follow her advice to check out a new blog.

    ReplyDelete