In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Playing with the buttons

I was playing with the buttons on my blog (Don't worry. The vortex port in space-time is still closed) and found the method to show bloggers I follow.

The listing sequence has no meaning. It's as I link or the blog wizard deems necessary. Otherwise, there's no favoritism, nepotism or any nefarious thoughts involved.

Now, you'll be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment