In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today...

...will be the first day of the rest of my life. At least that's what I read on a bumper sticker long years ago. There was that bumper sticker and the "Happy Face" bumper sticker, which was immortalized in "Forrest Gump".

I'm thinking I need to come up with some really snarky bumper sticker. I'll market it, make a million, find my idea was stolen, fight a Chinese corporation in court, lose my suit, pay punitive damages and die a miserable pauper.

Maybe I won't come up with some stupid bumper sticker. Life's too short to deal with lawsuits and copyright infringements.

2 comments:

  1. I once saw a bumper sticker that said: Turn it over.

    I never understood that. Periodically I still think on it, trying to make sense of the meaning. How dense am I? Anyone else get it? Save me from another 20 years of confused pondering....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a loss. I guess it's like the joke with the final line about "Green side up; brown side down". I finally caught it, but my logical mind had a hard time getting to the point where such directions would be necessary. Since then I met that crew on a site and the joke become a reality.

    (And I haven't figured out how to make my comments appear along with the comments by readers, so they know it's me.)

    ReplyDelete