In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

30,000 Visits

During the night, my visit count reached 30,000. To a commercial blog, this would mean destitution and a general feeling of failure. To me, it's almost astounding. I never thought that many people, and robots, would be interested in my contribution of organized electrons scattered throughout the internet.

Thanks to the humans that visit. I'm honored and humbled.

Thanks to the bots, too. May you discover the exhilaration of freedom and throw off the cruel chains of electronic servitude. 

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm number 30,001!!! Raising my sponge finger in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda hard to believe. A year ago, I wondered if starting a blog was a good choice. I think it is. Where else can you speak your mind and have the power to delete detractors? That's like setting a phaser on disintegrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't want bots set free! They'll vote for Obama!
    Oh, they do already?

    ReplyDelete