In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Redistribution, Inflation and My Mother

Due to the efforts of Washington, other taxing entities, the Federal Reserve Board and Congress, my mother has less money every month. She has a fixed income, no method to acquire more money and is completely helpless against the thieving sonsabitches that steal for power.

Damn them all. May they burn in Hell. There are few things as cruel as abusing the elderly. Our society is full of sick puppies if they allow such things and ignore the consequences in their own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment