In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The More I Read...

...the more information is available that details a well planned attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya. Still, the Obama Administration denies the information and sticks to their story it was all inspired by a short You-Tube trailer for a B-movie.

In my opinion, this is too big to cover up. Too many people either had internal memos, or realize they were completely in the dark with important intelligence. Either way, somebody will spill the beans, whether by intention or by accident.

Now, lets see how long the media tries to cover this up. I don't think they can, although many outlets, such as the festering alphabet networks, will spin their obvious campaign manipulation any way they can. They'll fail and even the entitlement whores will realize their precarious existence is balancing on the precipice, like an empty chair on a tightrope. All the free stuff means very little if you can't get to the government office due to a terrorist attack. 

2 comments:

  1. The foreign press never bought into the video line of bs from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time fathoming why anyone watches the alphabet networks any longer. It's apparent there is an unpatriotic manipulation of the election process by those folks and it's best they go out of business, or get their heart right. Watching these networks only delays the process.

    ReplyDelete