In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Ramble

This week brought many things: some family problems; too much heat; an intense week at work; thousands of thoughts and the inability to focus on any one thing long enough to feel closure or a feeling of accomplishment. Otherwise, it was a week of learning and what can only be described as one of those turds you find during life. I'm guessing the final result can be considered good if I manage to not step in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment