In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Finish This

If we took all the bureaucrats in Washington D.C., placed them on a large boat, sailed it to the middle of the Atlantic, and sank the boat, what would we have?

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm betting the boat could be filled with a notice: "Paper shuffling seminar on the boat. All willing to attend please board at your convenience."

      Delete
  2. Many sharks vomiting so violently that they'd puke out their massive livers. Also, a shitstain on the ocean that could be seen from the surface of the moon without the aid of a telescope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the bad part. Even sharks shouldn't suffer trying to eat so much crap in one sitting.

      Delete
  3. Your gonna need a bigger boat...........................(for the next batch)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking there only needs to be one boat, with a bottom that opens...like a garbage barge.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I think so too. There are a lot of bureaucrats. Placing that many in the ocean at one time will definitely cause the sea levels to rise.

      Delete
  5. More garbage in the ocean, please there has to be a better way! No wait, they will be alive, will attract sharks and die a horrible death! Good plan on second thought.......

    ReplyDelete