In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wascally Weasel

Can you guess who this is describing? If not, remember it's a manageable problem, as long as the international community becomes involved.

If they cut your head off, place it on video and the only reaction you get is a speech, you don't have a leader; you have a weak little boy that is not qualified to carry the piss of a private in boot camp. How the military can follow an order from this man is beyond me.

6 comments:

  1. I read a report this morning (can't remember where) that quoted him as saying he believes the Middle East just needs to be organized. I dunno. Seems to me they are pretty well organized already as far as murdering Christians and beheading Americans goes. What the bloody hell do you suppose he will do when they are doing the same thing here? If they aren't already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He won't do anything. He sympathizes with the teachings of a religion that condones the brutal murder of non-believers. That will be his legacy and the world will hate him for his inaction.

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, the military is obligated, by none other than the Constitution, to follow this miserable excuse for a human being. The Consitution doesn't differentiate between strong, intelligent leaders and SCOAMF's. It merely states that the military must follow the lawful orders of the president. It's one of the reasons why I hopped out of the airplane when the Bent-dicked Arkansas Rapist was elected.

    We can only hope that the R's take over the Senate and hold the House, then have the testicular fortitude to summarily impeach him and throw every one of his lawless, traitorous sychophants under various prisons and then melt the keys to their cells. (Yeah, it's a pipe dream, but one has to have "Hope!" for "Change!", doesn't one?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think the military is obligated to follow the Constitution; which they swore to protect. Orders be damned, if they're from a man that ignores the rules of law.

      Delete
  3. *sycophant (Speel chekc dind't wurk.)

    ReplyDelete