In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Well, I'm Surprised....Or Not

According to think tanks (dumbass assembly), government agencies and news reports, healthcare premiums will rise due to the Affordable Healthcare Act. I could have told them that a few years ago. Of course, they would have needed a cranial extraction from their anus at the time. Unfortunately, the affliction they had - and have - doesn't lead to asphyxiation. If it did, the world would be a much better place.

4 comments:

  1. It's also a shame all of Obama's balls are only found on the golf course. I'm waiting for a person from a country that has some self-respect to be threatened by ISIS, the gangland rapper. That's when we'll see what action looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally frown on excessive spending by the government, but the money spent to hunt them down, insure they're not breathing and pile their bodies on the doorstep of Mecca wouldn't bother me.

      Delete
    2. Dana, that's bumper sticker good.

      Delete
  2. A sad but true statement. Wait until the prices go up at the fast food places after all their workers went on strike today. But don't get me started on that issue.

    ReplyDelete