In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, September 22, 2014

If You Find It....

...don't send it back. It's probably ruined....What? My patience.

I lost my patience somewhere today. I'm thinking it fell out, rolled into traffic, and was smashed under the nasty wheels of a garbage truck flying through at a suicide altitude.

The remainder of the day was without patience. My comments were not good to those that must have been paid to breathe. That, or to hold their mouth open and catch flies. I can train just about anyone; even like it sometimes, but there has to be more than a vacuum between their ears. It's that, or they lied about their construction experience; unless their experience was watching Wiley Coyote assemble a roadrunner trap on Saturday morning cartoons.

4 comments:

  1. It is really a shame that there is no cure for stupid. Patience would have a better survival rate if there were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ignorant is a better description. That, and clueless. How anyone can allow their mind, and body, to become so sedentary is beyond me.

      Delete
  2. There is a darwinian cure.
    Sometimes it takes a while for the cure to have the desired results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I wasn't responsible for them, I wouldn't care if they wandered off somewhere.

      Delete