In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, September 26, 2014

It's All in the Timing

If the timing is what I expect, the slow wheels of justice will eventually drag Eric Holder to some type of conviction, which will be right before Obama steps down. Then, before he has to spend some time in jail, Obama can pardon him for his sorry ass criminal activities transgressions

4 comments:

  1. I guess calling his crimes, conspiracies to commit crimes, and the massive fraud to cover those up "transgressions' is 'better' than calling them 'scandals' like the lamestream media does. Unfortunately we will most likely never know just how bad he truly is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the media didn't cover for Holder, he'd been gone a long time ago. I blame them for allowing this charade of justice to even make it to the position he holds.

      Delete
  2. $10 will get you $100 that this thug-in-Gucci-suits will never face a single day behind bars. Regressives everywhere will rally to his cause and he will live out his days in the lap of luxury, on our dime. Hanging is too good for him and his ilk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He may skate, which is usual for those like him. If not, I hope his cell mate is big, likes anal sex and Holder is his bitch.

      Delete