In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Half Can't Identify the Vagina

This says something about either the women, or the diagram.  I won't elaborate, but maybe they should just ask, or stay away from Twitter for awhile.

9 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. Blimey. Makes me wonder if that dim half could find their vaginas with their own two hands, if not they're really missing out. *laughs some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little surprised at the statistics, but there's no telling who was actually interviewed, the number of women interviewed and how the numbers were crunched.

      Still, it might be accurate; and well represents the women in the age group specified...you know, the numbers might have been better if they had pictures. Then again, they might have been worse.

      Delete
  2. That's not the word they use for it, so they don't know where that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could write something snarky,but you're probably right.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's a little crude; and it was intended to be humorous, but it's a little disconcerting to think that so many women don't know the correct name of a sexual organ. I hope I'm wrong with my assumption.

      Delete
  4. That reminded me of the Everybody Loves Raymond "Marie's Sculpture" episode.

    ReplyDelete