In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, April 6, 2014

After XP

I'm still using Windows XP. I have no problem with it and it continues to serve its purpose.

Why haven't I upgraded? Because all the "advance" versions were steaming piles of crap and there's no way to upgrade to the current version, which has its detractors.

Microsoft will end all support on 4/8/14. After that, some new software will be totally incompatible with my operating system and strip the gears. I'll be pissed, as usual, stomp around and cuss like a drunken sailor.

Bleh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment