In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Somewhere Is A Tally Sheet

Let's see: the feds gathered 385 trespassing cattle, which have an approximate value of $385,000; a substantial sum, unless you take in account the amount of money they spent protecting tortoises that are supposed to be endangered, but aren't and the show of force. I'm betting millions of tax dollars were flushed down the commode, so we could be impressed/terrorized by the people that only exist because we pay their salaries.

I don't know about you, but it sure appears to me the insane are running the asylum.

6 comments:

  1. Only our government can spend Millions of dollars to collect what amounts to penny's on the dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave a wand and make me his royal highness of our country for just two hours....I promise to kick ass and take names. I'll roll back the clock of our country's history by eighty years. Certain laws erased. The limits on time served in the House and Senate fixed at two years with mandatory service behind mule and plow. The office of President to be filled by average working men or women, citizens, as set forth by our Constitution. Lawyers restricted to the office of sanitation. All rights returned to States level. All, and I mean ALL guns laws abolished as set by the Second.
    Best stop while I'm ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too. I think his two hours would be one of the best things that ever happened for the United States.

      Delete
  4. I read someplace, probably through a link at Drudge, that the government has been gathering and euthanizing those turtles they claim to be protecting from that evil rancher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Also, the BLM has backed down for now.
    Was it because of citizens protesting abusive federal government interference in state affairs? Nope
    Was it because it might cause uprisings all over the country? Nope
    Was it because Harry Reid's plan to build a solar farm on that land was exposed? Bingo!

    ReplyDelete