In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bad Dog

They sure can look guilty, when confronted


9 comments:

  1. Funny!! My two are really good about leaving things alone.....except when they decide to dine from the cat litter box. Unfortunately, both are totally unrepentant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh, yes, I've seen those faces. Luckily, Rupert is a very good dog but he generally fancies himself naughty even when he's not. We think his previous home might have been a bit unstable.... Poor boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only do they look guilty, they become ashamed and it make take hours before they feel better.

      Delete
  3. My chickens don't have a guilty face. even when they dig up bulbs and kick them ten feet behind them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birds are like that, but I've seen parrots become upset and act as though they know they did something wrong.

      Delete
  4. I love Miller's 'smile' about halfway thru. And I've found that Chipotle BBQ Seasoning tames my chicken. Hopefully no offense taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is when the dog is asked if he ate poop. He knew he was busted and went to hide.

      Delete
  5. OT ... I just saw your comment on the dump truck and I remembered that I was going to send you this one: 1972 Yes.. Yours is no disgrace... amazing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4jeeu90Rk

    ReplyDelete