In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Looking at My Keys

I was looking at my keys this evening. The accumulative effect of being around so much sulfur is turning the keys from a dull brass color, to black.

One of the old hands at the site told me it's common and on bad days, it will even turn the change in your pocket.

Oh good. I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know, and don't want to find out.

      Copper is devastated by the fumes. Vehicles with long term exposure will have all types of electrical problems; including computer malfunctions that can be pricey to repair.

      Delete