In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, April 12, 2014

If You've Never Heard This Before...

...watch the video and enjoy Savoy Brown's "Tell Mama".





Some more "Savoy Brown" for your enjoyment. The cut is "I Can't Get Next to You"


2 comments:

  1. Diving Duck Blues.
    Was just remembering some Savoy the other night!
    Then remembered they became Foghat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savoy Brown was "easy listening" rock. There never was a big punch, or screaming guitar, but it was pleasant; and I could listen to it for hours.

    ReplyDelete