In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Santa on a Harley

I saw Santa today. I know you might be saying to yourself: "There's no way.", but it was him; same beard, face, ruddy complexion and belly.

He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, waiting at a light and looked as though he didn't have a care in the world.

I didn't see Rudolph. I'm guessing he was back at the hotel, soaking up some air conditioning. I can understand that. Reindeer don't seem to be acclimated for 90 degree temperatures.

4 comments:

  1. I've often wondered what Santa did in the off season. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Galveston, too. I'm guessing it's the beach and bikini holders.

      Delete
  2. I am constantly finding celebrities, sports stars, rock stars or dead people's doppelgangers whenever the wife drags me to Walmart. They try to disguise themselves but we aren't fooled. I've yet to see santa, but I guess him being in Texas explains it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Elvis at Walmart, but I'm betting it's because I wasn't paying attention.

      Delete