In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dachshunds Can Dance

This is the proof


4 comments:

  1. That was fun to watch! The most my two will do is spin in circles when they want a treat. I think it takes more patience than I have to train a dog to do any kind of trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered what it took to train a dog to do something more than be a dog. Like you wrote, it must take a lot of patience, and my patience is not abundant.

      Delete
  2. Does PETA know this animal has been coerced to perform for the benefit of humans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh!. They may find my blog and start parading in front of my house; half naked and wearing steak underwear.

      Delete