In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Now, What Can Anyone Do?

It's obvious the Department of Justice is sitting on its hands, since those that need close scrutiny - maybe prosecution - are at the top of the food chain.

Why can't a U.S. attorney file a criminal complaint and arrest these people? That's a question I already have the answer for: They're either complicit, or too frightened.

4 comments:

  1. Miss me? Yeah. I know - you didn't even notice. Just doing a little catching up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always miss you. There are a few people in the world that seem to matter, and you are one.

      Delete
  2. I vote complicit, with pay checks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the Feds are so dirty, it's up to state and local sheriff departments to make a difference.

      Delete