In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Few Million Here...A Few Million There ....

and pretty soon, we're talking about real money...sold at 6 cents a pound. 

That looks like a plan to me. I see tons of government vehicles just sitting in parking lots, and I think I could get more per pound. Of course, some bureaucrat would have to hoof it, instead of riding around on my dime...I really don't care. They could lose a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment