In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond 1990 Live Video

A very good live version for your enjoyment.



4 comments:

  1. another one of my favorites .. thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it...and that you take the time to visit my blog.

      Delete
  2. cool background song to blog surf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it is. I've watched Gilmour and realize he varies little from the original composition; even with his leads. That takes a unique memory and talent.

      Delete