In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jaime Brockett - Legend of the USS Titanic (FULL)



Way back when, there was a radio show called "Beaker Street", which I listened to when the skip was right and radio waves made it all the way to the way to Southeast Texas. Between the static, and phase shifting, reception was poor, but we still listened. The following song was played and I always hoped it would be played again real soon.








4 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, I just spent an hour and a half reading all about Jack Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome...I think...unless you were being sarcastic.

      Delete
  2. I remember waiting for this to come on in the middle of the night.
    After a while, the djs wouldn't take the request. They looked down on it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long song, and I'd think it would give a dj time to enjoy their sandwich.

      Delete