In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, October 6, 2014

Dude Looks Like a Lady

I don't know what to write. Maybe you can find some words that enlighten. 

6 comments:

  1. It was bound to happen. His wife and daughters have the best plastic surgeons there are, and he's already seen all the "before" and "after" photos of their boob jobs and facelifts. Now all he has to do is get a humongous bubble butt too and he can give them a run for their money. (How'd I do?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did real well, except you didn't elaborate on whether you feel he'll start wearing evening gowns and doing Carmen Miranda at the clubs with a pineapple on his head.

      Delete
  2. My theory is thus: Bruce has seen first hand what being a male in the Kardashian estrogen dogpile can get you. Sure, major paparazzi attention whilst "tapping" the most prominent booty since Blackbeard hid his trove on top of Mt. Everest. But the daily anguish of constant "she said" and "she said this" and "I'm so upset" and ongoing hissyfits and that persistent tone of Kardashian voice that bemoans a world unable or unwilling to just GIVE UP already and worship at the collective Jimmy Choo shod feet of the becoming indistinguishable one from another pile of silicone breasts, inflated rumps, and collagen ducklips that is Kardashian womanhood.
    In short, he figures if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    Here endeth the tail. Tale. No, let's say tail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking the estrogen level in the house is so high, even the refrigerator is growing boobs.

      Delete