In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Age Brings Verbal Outbursts

After some frustrating moments, I told a group of men on the job today I should have hired some little girls...the bad thing is I meant it. What the hell happened to our youth? Between the pudginess, lack of any initiative and a terrible work ethic, there are too many young men that aren't men.

I told one of the long time, good hands I would enlist if we ever were involved with another major conflict. I elaborated and said I'd rather die fighting than expecting what was available for enlistment to help; and I didn't want to learn the foreign language of those that would find be easy pickings.

15 comments:

  1. "Age Brings Verbal Outbursts"
    Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather give them power tools, sharp clippers and let them keep the yard up. Then I'd tell them to get off my lawn.

      Delete
  2. I guess too many are following their kids approach in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inspiration of my generation was that memories of my parents and grandparents. They knew the Great Depression, how hard survival can be, and never took things for granted.

      Delete
  3. I am going to my 50th hs reunion and was looking at my annual and pictures of various groups and clubs. I was struck by the fact that only one person was obese in the whole class. Only two or three had any extra weight. Now, I see class pictures with half the class much overweight and many of those are obese. It is shocking. Yeah, these kids today won't be fighting for long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little sad. Large amounts of weight require long periods of neglect to accumulate.

      I can't condemn people for their weight, since I've spent a lifetime fighting my own. It can be a tough challenge.

      Delete
  4. Physically and intellectually lazy. Entitled. Belligerent. Ignorant. Selfie obsessed twerking effeminate scarf-wearers. Our front lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame much of the apathy on the economic woes our faithful public servants created. It's tough for young folks to understand the self-discipline required to reach the top, when there are few steps left to reach it.

      Delete
  5. They are sheep being fattened up (and dumbed down) in order to be led, meekly and unaware, to slaughter on the Altar of Regressive Political Correctness. We can only hope that the SHTF before our generation is too old to effectively fight back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hoping the younger folks will wake up, realize they control their destiny, and make logical steps to insure the liberty required for success doesn't include handouts and government programs.

      Delete
  6. If you have ever seen the movie Idiocracy ... you will see how our future looks... most say though... Love the movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the movie, but I will now put it in on my list of movies to see.

      Delete
    2. let me know what you think.. and tell me if you see the similarities. in where our world is headed.

      Delete