In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Total Lack of Perspective

I read the news, and it's nothing but the ramblings of people that don't have a clue, couldn't find the clue if it was tattooed to their ass, and they had both hands free to look for the clues.

Maybe, we should require those that write, broadcast, and sell the news to live on Earth. From my perspective, they've left for another planet; and it's polluted with destructive unicorn farts and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment